Yes. We're home. Back from a fabulously relaxing Mexico holiday. It was everything we were looking for and more. A luxurious, private resort nestled in the craggy Pacific hills, 15 minutes by foot from a small fishing village popular with expats. Lulled to sleep by the ocean's rhythmic breaths and woken by a cacophony of jungle creatures. Coffee, tea and warm zucchini muffins deposited outside our door - a prequel to morning yoga. Afternoons spent by the ocean or pool, next to a waterfall or on a deserted beach. Each meal from sea to plate. Oh how I could go on . . .
And I will. But instead of dropping all the details into one post, I decided to stretch them out. Check back this week for more. Did I mention I highly recommend this place?
Will and I spent each evening before dinner at the bar, playing Scrabble or Quiddler or talking about our upcoming life altering experience. Each night Verana staff places 100-150 tea candles around the property - that is what is glowing in the background.


