Friday, February 24, 2012

Me in da U.P.

Mom and I headed north on Wednesday night to spend some time with G 'n' G U.P. (and for mom to shower with her friend Nicki). First order of business? Buy some Busch Light before the store sells out.

Just kidding.

Really though, Mom ran errands (and pined after the fancy beverage choices at the local grocery)
and I hung out with Grandpa Flannel Shirt.
Toys or toy basket? The latter please.

I also spent some time helping him polish the floor. I told him I was fine using my belly but being the nice guy that he is, he outfitted me with my very own rag.
(He's desperate for help now that Grandma Chocolate spends all her time at The Factory. Poor guy. But, I was happy to oblige.)

Later on, Uncle Pete and I had a pre-dinner convo about the presidential candidates.

(It was a follow-up to the late night chat we started when he chauffeured Ma and I home from St. Ignace at midnight.)

And then I tucked into some GF-prepared acorn squash.
It was awesome.

(BTW - what about this perch? Love it? I do. Mom and Uncle Pete are thinking of building some out of aluminum and selling them. College fund? Cha-ching!)

(And p.s. GF=Grandpa Flannel)